- This event has passed.
Heritage Community Initiatives Programs
October 21, 2020 @ 6:00 am - 6:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until December 31, 2020
4 Kids Early Learning Center is open 6:00 am – 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday. We close for eight holidays each year: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day, the 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, the day after Thanksgiving, and Christmas. We also close for five in-service days for staff training. In case of an emergency or weather related closings, our Alert Now system allows parents to know in advance if the center will be closed or delayed. To enroll a child, the parent or guardian must complete enrollment forms, and the child must have a health assessment and be current with immunizations. To learn more about enrolling your child, please call us at 412.271.3300.
Effective Monday, April 20, by order of the Pennsylvania Secretary of Health
- You must have a mask that covers your nose and mouth to ride
- Only riders wearing a mask that covers their nose and mouth are permitted to ride
- Heritage Nutrition Services has answered the call to provide more than 6,000 meals each week to youth who would normally receive free meals at school.
- Utilizing our Main Kitchen in North Braddock, Heritage Nutrition has implemented a COVID-19 specific health and safety plan to protect employees following CDC Guidance.
- We continue our monthly delivery of nonperishable food boxes to vulnerable seniors while providing wellness checks throughout our service area.