11/7/22 – Za’kiyah House – Program Support
The Za’kiyah House Program Support Coordinators in our Secure Housing Program are responsible for building relationships with residents and addressing needs as they come up, collaborating with other program staff, assisting in the intake process, and supporting ongoing case management to existing residents. The role includes some additional support in outreach, clerical tasks. This position is a part-time, hourly position (20–30 hours), with wages $12-15/hr, depending on experience and work expectations. Overnight shifts are possible, where these shifts will have fewer responsibilities than coordinators working daytime shifts and pay may reflect that.
11/11/22 – Maya Organization – Resource Development Director
$31/hr ($32,000 annually), Part-time (20 hours per week)
● BS, or BA from an accredited college or university in a related field or 8 years of equivalent experience.
● 2-3 years experience with donor relations, fundraising campaigns, and events, preferably in the field of social services
● 2-3 years experience with strategic planning and analysis of resource development strategy and results
● Ability to analyze data or program metrics
● Ability to execute and effectively manage database management systems for donations and gifts
● Ability to pass Act 33/34, PATCH and FBI Clearances.
11/5/22 – Pub in the Park – Cook
The Pub is hiring! Cook wanted! Contact us at 412-241-9242 to inquire. We’d love to have you join our team!
11/16/22 – Interim Healthcare – Healthcare Professionals
Join Interim HealthCare and Make a Difference! Interim HealthCare is Pittsburgh’s leading provider of home health and healthcare staffing services, to join APPLY NOW!
11/16/22 – Habilis Home and Community Services – Direct Support Professional
Hab Aides and Caregivers needed.
ABILIS Home and Community Services is qualified by Pennsylvania’s Office of Developmental Programs (ODP) and the US Department of Human Services (DHS) to provide in-home and community-based services through the Consolidated, Community Living and P/FDS Medicaid Waiver programs.
11/21/22 – UpToParr 360 Building Maintenance LLC – Handyman/Handywoman
We or Hiring Part time, 20 hr a week at $20 hr. Start ASAP. Seeking Skilled Handyman with own truck & tools, Must have Knowledge in the Following Areas: Bath & Kitchens, Doors & Windows, Flooring, General Handyman Repairs, Interior & Exterior Painting Trim, Carpentry. Contact Keith Parr 412-770-7010